Backpacks are practical, look good and are easy to carry. But many models can still have a small disadvantage.
Because if you transport a lot of smaller objects in your backpack, you may have the problem that they fly around in a rather disorderly manner inside the backpack and are therefore not so easy to grab.
But there is a solution to this problem. A backpack organizer can help here.
Recommended backpack organizer
I particularly like the following organizers, as they are all made of sturdy felt and have a good selection of compartments and pockets.
They are also available in different sizes.
- Convenient Design: The inner backpack storage bag consists of two parts: a main bag and a detachable zippered small bag. The small bag is…
- Ideal Storage Space: Main Bag: The main bag has 7 pockets of different sizes, which can store cell phone, wallets, notebook, earphone and other items…
- EASY INSTALLATION AND USE: We use snaps instead of velcro to connect the main bag and small bag, making your using experience more comfortable….
- LIGHT & DURABLE: The insert bag is made of felt cloth. Neat stitching and reinforced binding effectively extend the lifespan of this backpack organizer.
- FUNCTIONAL: The organizer has some pockets of different sizes, which can put the electronics accessories, bottles, umbrellas, cosmetics and personal care items. One…
- STURDY & CONVENIENT: The backpack organizer fits in the backpack and when tilted, protects your items from being lost. The rear handle makes it easy to get in and out of the…
- Back Design: The zipper pocket on the back is designed for your A4 file paper. Make sure your file is in one place. Avoid that the file paper…
- Material: The backpack organizer is made of well-made lightweight felt, keep your backpack shape and won’t add too much weight to your shoulder bag.
- Functional: Pockets of various sizes, ideal for storing electronics accessories, bottles, umbrellas, cosmetics and personal care items.
- Perfect fit for Fjällräven Classic 13L | With its dimensions of 25x12x35cm (WxDxH), it fits perfectly into the standard Fjällräven Kanken model, but also into many other common backpacks, bags &…
- Versatile and functional thanks to various pockets and inside pockets | 6 different sized compartments + a removable inner pocket with zipper offer plenty of space for your perfect…
- High resilience & durability | The backpack organizer is made of strong felt. It is not only very light but you will also have something of this pocket organizer for a long time
What is a backpack organizer?
A backpack organizer is an insert for the backpack that ensures order with many different compartments and pockets.
This means that you can pack all your items in a corresponding compartment and have them quickly to hand. Now nothing slides back and forth and the rattling stops. This is worth its weight in gold, especially with pocketless backpacks.
These inserts are mostly made of solid felt and are available in different sizes.
In practice, the insert is simply placed in the backpack and can be removed just as easily. This means that a backpack organizer can be used permanently or only when needed.
Another advantage of such organizers is that the backpack does not collapse so easily and keeps its shape.
What fits in a backpack organizer?
A backpack organizer usually has many different small and larger pockets and compartments in which a variety of items can be accommodated.
Depending on the size and layout, the following things can find space there:
- mobile phone
- charging cable
- soda can
Who is a backpack organizer suitable for?
A bag organizer is basically suitable for anyone who would like to have a little more order and structure in their backpack.
Such an organizer is also ideal for transporting papers, documents and documents in the backpack in such a way that they are not damaged or crumpled. Many organizers also have their own compartment in the back.
What should you pay attention to before buying?
Before you buy, you should make sure that you choose the right size for your backpack. It is best if the organizer fills your backpack really nicely, so that there is not much space left and right.
Otherwise, you should make sure that the organizer is made of robust material and that you like the division of its compartments and pockets.